The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company-AEDC Plc was established to distribute quality electric power to its customers, using modern technology and tools. The company desires to build a team of professionals who will manage its operations under global best practices.
Job Title: Head, ICT Security and Business Continuity
- The suitable candidate will led the team to ensure that ICT assets are specified, deployed, maintained and operated to standards that enable a risk-mitigated and secure business environment
- Strategically and operationally align design, specifications, deployments, operations and maintenance of IT assets to high security standards.
- Advocate security and secure practices within the organisation.
- Lead in the development of technical solutions that help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Own and execute the business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Manage and solve strategic and operational security issues
BA, BSc, HND, MSc, MBA
Method of Application
Qualified Persons should forward CV and Application to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
13 May 2016
Source: Get Naija Job