Airtel Nigeria-Airtel Networks Limited, a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Job Title: General Manager Enterprise Operations
- Operational responsibility and accountability for the end-to-end customer relationship management process, leading teams and working with the wider Customer Relations and service delivery
- Department to manage end to end, Airtel Business customer life cycle
- Establish a clear customer service strategy, together with implementation plans and comprehensive reporting. Design and Implement the appropriate systems and processes for trouble ticketeting, fault tracking, SLA measures and service penalties
- Develop key processes for managing customer communications, escalations and complaint
- Manage the detailed specifications for a customer relationship management system based which will provide service improvements to corporate and SME customers.
BA, BSc, HND
Method of Application
Source: Get Naija Job