Australia is one of the most interesting places to visit in the world. It is rich in beauty that is varied and diversified too. Australia is a developed country and one of the wealthiest country in the world among the World’s 12th largest economy and is ranked highly in many international comparisons of nations performance, such as quality of life, education, health, economic freedom, and the protection of civil liberties and political right.
The following are some of the places one must visit while in Australia
• It is located in the Southern part in the coastal lands of Australia.
• It is the capital city of the Australian New South Wales.
• It has a beautiful harbor that bears a long time history of the world of civilization.
• The climate is warm with the sandy, clean beaches for the tourists. Hotels are modern.
• The town has several islands and the Sydney Harbor National Park.
• The world’s longest lighthouse is in the area too.
The Great Barrier Reef
• It is located is the state of Queensland.
• It is a well-known destination for the Scuba divers and underwater explorers.
• The place has massive coral reefs and several islands.
• The states of art Australian hotels are available and are several too.
• Sunbathing can be enjoyed on the beaches and the coral reefs.
• It is one of the best places for the people in the vacation due to its warm climate and close to the Great Barrier Reef.
• It is found on the northwestern part of the Australia.
• The place has bio diversities with the green tropical rainforest and several sugar cane plantations.
• The lagoons in the place and the cafes and boutiques make it a heaven for the travelers.
• It is the capital of the Australian state of Victoria.
• It is the most populated and the second largest city in the country.
• It houses Australian cultures and the being the important port for the country too.
• The town boasts of a good life with fine shopping places, good restaurants and film production places.
• It is the fourth largest city in the country in the Southwestern coast, a capital of the Western Australia.
• Its beaches are good for sunbathing and have marinas that are best.
• It has the largest city park in the world, the Kings Park that houses Mount Lisa too.
• Swimming with dolphins is a memorable activity here, along the shorelines. • Several aquariums are available in the city too.
• This is the capital state of Queensland.
• It is the third largest city, with an all year round warm climate.
• It has several spectacular scenes with very hospitable locals.
• The zigzag iconic rivers make the place the most livable city in the world.
• The Australia fifth largest city is the capital of the state of South Australia.
• It is found in the shores of the Gulf of Saint Vincent.
• It is located on the plains in an area famous for the production of fine wines.
• In the world of history, it is the City of Churches.
• The world most coveted cricket grounds of Adelaide Oval is in the city.
• It is a multicultural city with people from many regions of the world.
You should apply for the Australia visa now for you to visit and enjoy the above places on your own. Apply online for the e-visa or manually. You can also visit their diplomatic missions and embassies in your country for more information.