is looking for a
Blogger for Sales Blog
CompanyHub is a new, all in one, sales CRM. We are starting a blog which will help sales people be better at their job.
We are looking for a writer who can write articles about sales, crm, writing emails, lead nurturing etc.
– Have good experience in writing posts on similar topic
– Produce informative posts
– Be able to write in a conversational tone
– Have personable writing style
You will also have to promote each post – at a minimum reaching out to your own blogging network for comments, to your social channels (if appropriate) and to people or businesses mentioned in your posts to let them know about it. We will also do outreach on each post.
We want blog posts written with 1,500-5,000 words.
How to apply
When applying for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide :
– A quote per article
– At least two articles you feel are closest to our needs
– Links to some of your popular articles
– If you don’t have any but are certain you can write in that style, send a paragraph within your email using the tone we are looking for
Posted on: 04/27
Source: ProBlogger Job Board