** SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE SALES CONSULTANT ** MANAGED SERVICES /MANAGED HOSTING / FULL IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES ** IT / TELECOMS / IT INFRASTRUCTURE / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / DATACENTRE / CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE / VIRTUALISATION / SOFTWARE **
Off the back of a good year and more sales growth, we have an opportunity to join one of the market leaders in end-to-end managed IT Services. You’ll be engaging with C’level and 1 below in enterprises within the mid – large enterprise space. Our client has a full managed service offering that addresses an immediate and growing need in the space; readily available and well supported IT. Widely promised but rarely delivered, our client is in a favourable position based on the kitbag alone, even before factoring in their impressive technical expertise. The successful sales person will be not be juggling a multitude of low value deals, this a complex solution sale encompassing many stages and points of contact. The result is an easily achievable six figure deal size and the remuneration this yields. Here is a genuine opportunity to join a market leader and capitalise on a favourable platform in a competitive sector.
JOB TITLE: Senior Infrastructure Sales Consultant – Managed Services, Managed Hosting and Cloud Infrastructure Solutions.
LOCATION: UK – Flexible
PACKAGE: £60-70k base, £120-140k OTE Uncapped + car allowance.
Established:Over 2 decades.
- IT Solutions; collaboration, workforce mobility, IT Infrastructure.
- IT Products; mobile, communications, WAN/LAN, network, unified communications.
- Managed/hosted services; own datacentres, support and services.
- Professional services; monitoring and management of services and applications.
Locations: Several locations UK Wide.
Turnover: £100-200m range.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- There is a broad portfolio and so expectation is not that you’re an expert in all areas.
- The ideal candidate has experience of some of the following solutions; IT Infrastructure, communications (fixed line, mobile, WAN/LAN), datacentre solutions, IT Security solutions.
- The ideal candidate has dealt in the mid-large enterprise space; 1000-3000 Seats.
- A real solution sales person with an ability to control complex deals and engage with various key stakeholders.
- New business mentality.
- Entrepreneurial, career minded individual with an ability to use initiative and open up larger opportunities.
- Drive and motivation; examples of key wins or success.
- The client is looking for a new business animal to come in and utilise the vast resource and portfolio to build on an already impressive client base.
- Selling a true end-to-end IT Managed/hosted service offering. This empowers enterprise businesses to focus on productivity and have a flexible and consolidated means of IT Provisioning. This is backed by some of the industry’s leading technical experts.
- You will be engaging with C’level contacts and -1, all of whom will typically know something of the business.
- You will be provided with a database to target and referenceable contacts to build the necessary relations. A desire to build on this with a proactive mind-set is a must.
- The role is 100% new business.
- Average deals are in the £50-100k per year range, successful sales people regularly exceed £1-200k per year deals at the business.
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs