Vehicle Technician/Mechanic/Auto Electrician
Up to £25,000 OTE £35,000 + Mobile + Healthcare + Pension + Van + 25 days holiday
Do you want to work for a Leading Organisation in the Materials Handling Industry?
The Company: Market Leader in bespoke Vehicles and special purpose Materials Handling equipment.
The Role: You will also be responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance of material handling and ancillary equipment.
* Repair of material handling and ancillary equipment.
* Accurately completing service reports and timesheets.
* Managing and controlling van stock.
* Building customer relationships through good levels of communication.
* Optimising external revenue.
The Candidate: You will ideally have a proven track record in materials handling equipment involving electrical, mechanical and hydraulic components. Experience on I.C. engines would be an advantage.
Ideal candidate will be electrically biased with experience within the motor trade. Ex Forces Candidates are very welcome, who have experience working on vehicles with strong electrical skill set.
The Package for Site Engineer:
- Basic: up to £25,000 OTE £35,000
- Hours: Mon- Fri 40 hours
- Pension, Private Medical
- Benefits: 25 days Holiday
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs