Calix a Telecom Equipment Supplier Company Senior Sales Engineer Vacancy in Nigeria May 2016
Calix is the largest telecom equipment supplier focused solely on access solutions for broadband service delivery. Service providers deploy Calix access systems to enable a rich set of information,
communication, and entertainment services and to expand their revenue base beyond connectivity. Calix access innovation helps service providers transform their networks from circuit to packet, narrowband to broadband, and copper to fiber. Calix has deployed millions of ports and tens of thousands of systems into hundreds of service provider networks throughout North America
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
The Sales Engineer is responsible for pre-sales technical engagement with the customer, product and technical presentations, including network design. This also involves demonstration of Calix’s product capabilities, and assistance with lab and field trials. Candidate should have a strong technical background and knowledge of telecommunications Voice, Data, and Video networking. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work with multiple audiences and levels within both internal and external organizations are required.
International Sales Engineers will provide technical direction and support to customers and re-sellers.
- · Pre and Post Sales technical support of Calix’s network solutions
- · Preparation of responses to RFPs
- · Prepare system quotes for customers
- · Make technical sales-oriented presentations to customer’s technical staff and senior management
- · Assist customers in configuring and testing products and networks in lab and field trials
- · Provide expertise on particular technical issues or specific network architectures and applications
- · Work with customers to design and architect network solutions to their access applications needs
- · Conduct technical customer training sessions
- · Capture, articulate, and prioritize customer requirements
- · Provide input to strategic sales and marketing plans
- Candidates must have a strong technical land selling background, which includes a minimum of 10 years in IP, ATM, TDM internetworking, transmission, switching and service creation and provisioning.
- Prospects require a sound track record of continuous customer success and results including intimate knowledge of the potential customers and partners in their region.
- Candidates must be competitive, cooperative, and work well with customers both internal and external.
- Our sales team plays a critical role in leading the entire organization from strategy to execution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Source: Jobs Point NIgeria