KS2 Teachers – Full-time – East Croydon
£130 – £160 per day depending on experience
September 2016 start date
A 4 form entry ‘Good’ school in East Croydon are looking for several NQT’s with experience in KS2.
This school was recently graded ‘Good’ at their last Ofsted inspection. This particular role is for the next academic year and will begin on the 5th September 2016 with the view to become permanent for the right candidate.
You will be required to:
– work 5 days a week full-time teaching KS2 classes
– Raise attainment across all KS2 classes
– You will be expected to carry out planned lessons effectively, marking of pupil’s work and pupil assessment
– Attend parent evenings
– Help out with after-school clubs when required
– Inspire and engage pupils
About the school:
– Forward thinking and improving school
– Graded ‘Good’ on last Ofsted inspection.
– Excellent support structure for NQT’s.
– Dedicated and passionate Senior Leadership Team
– High expectations of pupils and staff with a creative curriculum
– Robust behavioural management structure.
– Interactive smart boards, the school is also upgrading technology further
– Pupils have excellent attitudes to work and they enjoy learning
If you wish to apply for this unique role you must have the following:
– PGCE or University degree in Education
– Have a good understanding of classroom and behaviour management
– Be keen to work in a forward thinking improving school
– Be reliable and team orientated
– Satisfy all the eligibility requirements to work in the UK
– Hold QTS and have KS2 experience with proven strong behavioural management skills.
– Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
– Relevant recent teaching experience.
Successful applicants will be required to attend a first stage interview with the Head Teacher in May this term.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you then please apply today!
Are you a teacher who holds UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Source: TheGuardian Jobs