The Constituency Development Fund Committee for Kigumo seeks the applications for qualified, experienced, dynamic and highly motivated candidates to fill the above position in its office based at Kigumo .
Job Profile: The Clerk of Works will be responsible to the CDFC through the Fund Accounts Manager for the following:-
Qualifications and Competencies
For the appointment to this position, the candidate MUST be in possession of the following qualifications:-
- Applicant Must be a holder of Diploma in Civil Engineering, or Diploma in Architecture or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or any relevant diploma from a recognized institution.
- At least three years of progressive work experience in project supervision.
- Must be registered as a clerk of works.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Skilled in project report writing.
- Possess a valid driving license( Especially Motor bike)
Terms and Conditions of Service
A Competitive salary package will be offered to successful candidates on a three (3) year renewable contract subject to performance.
Kigumo CDFC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all gender and persons with disabilities to apply.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and submit their applications in writing and attach copies of the certificates, testimonials and detailed CV clearly indicating position reference, daytime telephone number, postal address, current salary, names and contact addresses of 3 referees so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30th September, 2015 at 5.00pm.
Or can be dropped at CDF offices in Kigumo town.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be addressed to,
The Fund Account Manager
Kigumo Constituency Development Fund Office
P. O. Box 10 -10203,
Source: Daily Job in Kenya