The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Have you completed your degree and are you looking for a varied position to launch your career? Or do you already have extensive professional experience and are you planning your next career move?
Functional Area: Thermo Technology
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Nigeria is an established company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
- Lead the national sales organization team
- Analyze sales, monitor progress and evaluate marketing/sales activities and initiate corrective actions if needed. Maintain the BBSC and discuss this with TT/SAF organization in Portugal.
- Create, implement and evaluate local LTP (long-term planning), budgets and SAP (sales action plan) yearly for Southern Africa region.
- Provide effective coordination with the Regional Local Representatives in the different countries with respect to new partners, projects and business development.
Your competencies and qualifications:
- University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, marketing or management.
- Post graduate qualification is an added advantage
- Proven track record in country management or sales director roles.
- Proven record of people management & development
- Knowledge of Bosch processes and procedures
- Experience in a similar job, preferably within Bosch
Method of Application
Interested & Qualified candidates should Send cv to email@example.com
Source: MyJobMag Job Feeds