Credit Control Manager Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client , a leader in the FMCG industry.
Credit Control Manager Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure collection of the organization’s debts
- Handle cash accounts and disputes between operations and credit control
- Ensure timely dispatch of all statistics, records, commented balances to relevant parties
- Monitor the performance of debt collectors
- Ensure strict adherence, respect and control of the company risk Policy
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to the Finance Manager
- Maintain accurate debtors records
- Collect debts from dedicated Accounts
- Follow-up of freight-collect accounts
- Allocate accounts to debt collectors
- Monitor debt age balance
- Allocate credit limits to clients
- Open new accounts and allocate them to debt collectors for follow up
Qualification for Credit Control Manager Job
- University degree in finance
- Professional certification in credit control
- Previous experience of 5 years managerial experience
- Possess an appreciation of project management capability.
- Computer literacy particularly in Enterprise Resource Planning Modules, Microsoft office packages especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel & MS Access.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th MAY 2016, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .
Source: Career Point Kenya