Would you like to perform rewarding work as a Cyber Security Test Engineer while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Navstar is an award-winning organisation that has a proven track record of successfully providing IT services and solutions both as a prime and subcontractor on a mission focused IT programs. Our employees are integral players in support of mission-critical programs focused on our National Security.
For the past decade, Navstar has built a proven track record of successfully providing management and technology consulting services as a teaming partner to Large Government Primes and the Federal Sector customers. We are committed to solving our customer’s mission-critical problems with creative applications of technology ability. We do all this with the constant and deliberate commitment to performance and integrity.
Cyber Security Test Engineer qualified candidate will be required to give feedback to design engineers and evaluates end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. The candidate will also conduct research and evaluate technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems. Job duties include:
- Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods.
- Verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis.
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to make sure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements.
- Reviews test plans/procedures and make sure they verify/validate the requirements.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials.
Cyber Security Test Engineer Required Qualifications
- Must have technical understanding.
- To be considered for this position you must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religious beliefs, national origin, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
How to apply: We have never turned away from a challenge, tackling the most difficult tasks our clients have is what inspires us – solving problems for our clients. We approach each and every project with a true commitment to the satisfaction of our customers. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information