Our client is an industry leading corporate that works across a variety of sectors including financial services, telecommunications, public sector and utilities. Due to continued growth and expansion they are searching for an experienced Solutions Consultant to join their team.
The Solutions Consultant role will be responsible for pre-sales presentations and demos of decision engine solutions to prospective new clients, for gathering and specifying client requirements and consulting with clients to determine and position solutions that deliver to clients needs whilst leveraging existing functionality.
The successful Solutions Consultant applicant will have a strong Business Analysis background, ideally gained in Credit Application Processing/Originations in either an end user organisation or a third party software development organisation.
The Solutions Consultant will drive to completion client implementations that require collaboration with multiple team members and the customer to deliver substantial business results for our clients’ customers within budget, schedule, and quality expectations. The Solutions Consultant will advise clients on risk strategies and how to best combine data, analytics and decisioning software to deliver optimum results. System build and implementation will be the responsibility of colleagues but the Consultant retains overall delivery accountability.
The Solutions Consultant will lead fee-generating professional services engagements with new and existing clients. Key activities include business consulting, solution and business process design and management of clients through complex deliveries.
- Understand the needs of the customer, and document them appropriately
- Define and document appropriate solutions for diverse Customer requirements
- Assess solutions to solve customer business needs. Recommend and agree a solution with relevant stakeholders
- Key activities include project management, discovery sessions, developing functional design specifications, functional quality assurance, customer deployment activities, and customer account management and support
- This role consults with customers on functional related aspects of design, project delivery and support
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate activities related to system development projects
- Responsible for delivery of medium to large projects
- This role builds and maintain strong customer relationships that allow for continuity and retention of business
- This role also assists Sales with complex negotiations
The successful IT Business Analyst will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant consultancy experience within a Professional Services client delivery domain
- Successful leadership of complex client engagements in a pre-sales / consultancy environment using decision engine technology together with data and analytics
- Understands the key drivers of clients with experience of determining client business objectives and structuring propositions and solutions to deliver against them
- Strong client-facing consultancy background
- Assessment of client and market needs to influence future product roadmap requirements
There will be a strong technical – as well as business – element to the role. A good understanding of data structures, data organisation and critical thinking are essential. Tools such as SQL developer will be used, although full training will be given as necessary. Ability to understand interpret system logs and track data from input to output is required. Knowledge of XML processing and sparkling logic/iLog is useful but not essential, as full training will again be given.
The ideal Solutions Consultant candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of client facing IT Business Analysis experience, and essentially be able to evidence numerous large scale delivery projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced client facing Solutions Consultant to work for an industry leading organization that offer excellent progression and development opportunities. So if you feel that you have the necessary credentials and experience then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs