Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Investment Banking – Canary Wharf – earn £24.5k basic and £100k+ OTE in year 1
- Would you be interested in becoming a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant and specialising in the Investment Banking industry?
- Do you want to be fully trained to work with the world’s top investment banks?
- Would the idea of working in the heart of Canary Wharf excite you?
- Does a starting basic salary of £24,500 and a £100,000+ OTE interest you?
- How about being eligible to work in New York or Singapore after just 6 months?
This organisation is one of the UK’s leading recruitment consultancies. Established for over 13 years, they continue to grow at a tremendous rate and are today one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the world!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment consultants here can expect a long term career that is structured through an intensive personal development programme. They are currently recruiting for several new entry level hires to be assigned to live and highly profitable sections. From day one, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be trained in all aspects of the recruitment process from sourcing and interviewing candidates to proactive search & selection, in order to support the team in achieving deadlines and meeting client demand.
The right individual will be confident, professional and have a determination to succeed. Previous recruitment experience is not essential, however a degree coupled with telesales or business to business sales experience and the confidence to hold meetings face to face will be beneficial. You will be expected to demonstrate a focus when delivering tasks and be someone who wants to achieve. Above all you must possess a strong commercial attitude and be able to demonstrate a driven and ambitious personality.
Once you have passed your training period you will work among some of the most celebrated recruitment consultants in the UK. The top producers in this company all earn in excess of £100k per annum and have a company car scheme, which includes Porsche 911’s (or cash equivalent). Here the company is set up to make it easier to produce – they have a subsidised kitchen/cafe for those that don’t want to go out during the day and each team has a “runner” who cater to all your needs. This will include getting your lunch, your dry-cleaning, making you coffee etc.
To secure a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position you will need the following:
- you will be degree educated or be of extremely dynamic ‘Graduate calibre’
- ideally you will have some sales experience (although this is not essential)
- something that makes you stand out i.e. sporting or extra-curricular activities
- most importantly – a unparalleled desire to succeed in a demanding environment
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply for the position please apply below, you will be immediately considered and we will be in touch.
There are currently several openings with the business on a variety of teams so please apply ASAP.
ESG Recruitment are the leading supplier of Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultants to the London Recruitment industry. We have been established in the industry for over 15 years and work with more top Recruitment firms than all our competition combined. We offer a full face-to-face consultation with you to assess which of our clients you are suitable for, we then arrange the interviews on your behalf and then coach you through the whole interview process until you have secured your dream position.
Source: TheGuardian Jobs