GlaxoSmithKline GSK, one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
Job Title: Demand Forecasting Analyst, West Africa
- Provide detailed, timely forecast reporting across all categories for input to Consensus Forecast Review, Demand Review Meeting and Profit Review Meeting.
- Develop exception reporting to enable identification and management of forecast accuracy impacts and month to month forecast changes.
- Utilise data sources such as Nielsen scan, IMS wholesaler withdrawals, Ex Factory etc to generate insights to drive forecast accuracy.
- Support Demand Forecasting Heads with FV/MODCF/Just Enough and APO system administration including pricing administration, forecast data entry and validation.
- Own, maintain and evolve forecasting tools such as the Performance Analysis Toolkit.
- Capture detailed minutes and actions at CFR meetings and distribute these to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Develop and own an online platform for sharing Demand Forecasting tools, reporting, information and examples of best practice.
- Embed processes to support key account forecast capability to drive enhanced service levels and reduced working capital requirements
BA, BSc, HND
3 – 5 years
Method of Application
Source: Get Naija Job