GbanjoDeals offers up to 95% discount on products and services in Nigeria. You can find great bargains on foods, travels, events, hotels, spa, courses, baby & kids, home appliances, health & personal care, home improvement, kitchen, office needs, electronics, mobile accessories, musical equipment, video games among others, we also have fashion items for male and female.
Job Title: eCommerce Business Analyst
- To be the driving force for IT change through the shaping of business requirements, business process models, user stories, test strategies, plans and scenarios, implementation plans and business change communication plans.
- To champion that all change undertaken must be cost effective, incremental and benefits driven, and to challenge where this is not evidenced
- To pull together teams across multiple functions, areas to focus on supporting business requirements for change in a controlled and consistent manner
- Ensure that knowledge is transferred among st team members and the wider IT Team through information sharing groups, coaching of colleagues, documentation share etc…
- Ensure that the impacts of change are understood clearly by all stakeholders
- Provide leadership within the BSA community and the wider IT team with regard to best practice
HND, BSc, BA
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the subject of the mail
Source: Get Naija Job