Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Academy
£20,000-£23,000 (dependent on experience) – £30-35K 1st year OTE
As a recent graduate, if money and success are your main motivators then your first steps into recruitment consultancy could be just around the corner.
Our client is a nationally recognised recruitment firm specialising in 4 different areas across finance, IT, aerospace and engineering. They are currently looking for 12 graduates to join their London Q1 graduate academy. Currently featured in the Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and with offices in Glasgow, Manchester, New York, Singapore and Munich opportunities for progression are ripe for the taking, provided you’re someone who is willing to go the extra mile.
Graduates will join the company as an Associate Consultant whilst undertaking a 12 week training process before progressing into a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant. The company culture was the main focus when the two Directors first opened their doors in 2003 and this has continued since. Their graduates are always highly motivated and driven individuals who are looking to immerse themselves in the work-hard play-hard culture that recruitment is notorious for. If committed to working hard the incentives and rewards on offer are unrivalled with previous holiday targets including Las Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin… top performers also enjoy monthly trips to Michelin star restaurants and the opportunity to win extra days holiday.
Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
Recruitment is a 360 process. This means that once you complete the training process your day to day will involve:
- Generating and following new business leads through a variety of methods
- Compiling job specifications
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of resources, including headhunting
- Screening suitable candidates through phone and face to face interviews
- Writing job adverts
Be under no illusions… The reason the rewards in recruitment are so great is because you put the leg work in to make it happen.
Associate Recruitment Consultant candidates:
- You must be incredibly financially driven – ultimately when making yourself money you will be generating revenue for the business as well
- You must have knowledge and have researched the role of a 360 recruitment consultant
- You must be incredibly articulate, polished and confident as you will be dealing with high profile candidates and clients
- You must be first language English
- You have to be able to prove your work ethic and tenacity – this is a high pressure environment
- You must hold a degree and have graduated from 2013 onwards, unless you have extensive sales experience in place of this time
- Most importantly you must be incredibly driven by success and kick-starting a career in recruitment!
With these attributes, a first year OTE of £35,000 – £45,000 and excelled progression is a realistic and tangible prospect.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that you would be suited to please send your CV across to Beth Worton at Graduate Fasttrack on email@example.com or click the apply button.
We have a variety of graduate roles within sales and recruitment at present (18-25k basic) for candidates with 0-2 years’ experience. If this one is not suitable please send your CV to beth.worton@graduate- fasttrack.co.uk to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. The main sectors that we recruit in to are: Tech recruitment, Finance Recruitment Oil Recruitment, Gas recruitment, HR recruitment, Digital recruitment, Management Recruitment, Sports Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Investment Recruitment, Hospitality Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Gaming Recruitment, Retail Recruitment.
Source: TheGuardian Jobs