Financial Headhunter- Canary Wharf- £50K OTE- International Travel, Free Laptop and Gym Membership.
Salary: £20-24,000 Basic, £50,000 OTE
- This is an excellent opportunity for a money-motivated recent graduate to take their first step on the recruitment ladder
- With offices in London, New York, Paris and Tokyo, my client is a global leader in Financial Recruitment and Executive Search.
- They specialise in recruiting technical staff for a range of global financial institutions. This includes large Investment Management Companies, Stockbrokers, Investment Banks, and Pension Consultancies.
- They are currently looking to hire 3 graduates to join as either 360 recruitment consultants or as part of the Executive Search desk
- The Executive Search desk is one of the most widely respected in the industry; with over 10 years’ experience helping partner businesses in the recruitment and retention of influential leaders and executives.
- The successful candidates who start work on the Financial Consultancy desk will learn from some of the best professionals in their sector during the initial 6 month training period.
Following promotion from trainee consultant, the successful candidate will benefit from an uncapped commission structure whilst aiming to meet and exceed set revenue targets. Realistically, you will earn £50,000 in your first year, moving up to £100,000 in your second year. On a day-to-day basis you will be expected to cold call potential clients, building your own desk and maintaining client relationships. As such, you will be an account manager from day 1, managing all new accounts you win as part of the business development strategy.
With a ‘work-hard, play-hard’ ethos built into the fabric of the company, this is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking for their first career as part of a young, sociable business. Based in the buzzing heart of Canary Wharf, they have an excellent package of benefits, including free laptop, mobile and gym membership following promotion, with a culture of regular nights out and incentives including monthly lunch clubs and holiday targets to destinations including Las Vegas, Ibiza and New York.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have graduated or about to graduate from a Top 50 UK University (2.2 or Higher)
- Be ambitious, money-driven and hungry to excel in recruitment
- Have A Hard-working and Resilient Nature
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential
We have a variety of graduate roles within sales and recruitment at present (18-25k basic) for candidates with 0-2 years’ experience. If this one is not suitable please send your CV to paul.murphie@ graduate- fasttrack.co.uk to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Source: TheGuardian Jobs