Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Media, PR and Corporate Communications
Salary: £20,000 Basic, £40,000 Year 1 OTE
- My client is an award winning recruitment firm specialising in placing advertising, PR and communication professionals within the digital sector.
- The business is founded on the belief that the continued growth of the digital industry depends on the skill and talent of the professionals within it. In a candidate-led market, my client has a reputation amongst digital, marketing and communications agencies for representing the very best in the UK.
- Working with a range of businesses from VC backed start-ups to FTSE listed companies; you will be joining the business at an exciting time. As a graduate, you will be at the forefront of winning new business and be expected to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair in building up your client base.
- You will be responsible for finding the best quality candidates on the market, through cold-calling and headhunting on social media to fit the needs of your clients.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be a recent graduate (2.2 or above) from a Top 50 UK University
- Be a highly money-motivated, driven and competitive sales person
- Have excellent examples of work ethic and resilience
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential
We have a variety of graduate roles within sales and recruitment at present (18-25k basic) for candidates with 0-2 years’ experience. If this one is not suitable please send your CV to paul.murphie@ graduate- fasttrack.co.uk to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Source: TheGuardian Jobs