Are you an articulate, proactive and ambitious Law Graduate looking to put your degree into practice and earn money straight out of university? OR are you looking to an alternative to a career in Law? Legal recruitment could be for you
My client Specialises in representing qualified lawyers across a broad range of both International and Domestic Magic and Silver Circle law firms, they also have an industry In-house client base in both FTSE 250 listed Corporates and Investment Banks.
Joining as a Research Associate, you will start on their graduate trainee scheme, rotating around both the Private Practice and In-House Executive Search practices. From here, you will have the opportunity to work under and learn from vastly experienced and highly successful senior professionals before specialising in a core sector focus in order to progress your own career through to Consultant level.
In order to succeed in this role, candidates are expected to have:
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above preferably in a Law-based degree from a top 30 University or hold a strong knowledge and passion for the legal market
- A strong background in excelling across extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Had exposure to the legal working world through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long term career in the financially rewarding legal headhunting market
Working as a Trainee Consultant you will be given autonomy and responsibility from day one. You must have great analytical awareness and communication skills to ensure that you can converse with candidates and clients effectively.
Base Salary bandings for the role range between £20,000 and £24,000 and with an OTE of £45,000 within your first year.Are you an articulate, proactive and ambitious Law Graduate looking to put your degree into practice and earn money straight out of university? OR are you looking to an alternative to a career in Law? Legal recruitment could be for you
Source: TheGuardian Jobs