Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria-MSION is a results-orientated Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services.
Job Title: Sales Medical Representative
- Promotes, sells, secures orders from existing and prospective customers of MSION through a relationship-based approach.
- Develop good knowledge of MSION product/s and services.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in understanding how MSION product/s best suit their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Make in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential and follow-up approach.
- Monitor competitions and provide updates on competitive activities and advice and report to management through supervising sales coordinator.
- Keep proper and up-to-date record of customers’ purchases and payments.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- MSION resource management: ensure MSION allocated resources are used to identify advantages and match with MSION’s products and services
- Time management: maximizing the Return on Time Investment
BA, BSc, HND
Pharmaceutical, Sales, Marketing
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward CV to email@example.com using the job title and location as the subject of the mail
12 May 2016
Source: Get Naija Job