Communication Officer Job at Great Lakes University of Kisumu, Kenya
Great Lakes University of Kisumu is a private chartered university offering degree programs in various disciplines including Health Sciences, Community Health Programs, Humanity and Agribusiness among others.
The University is looking for a highly motivated, qualified, experienced and reputable team player to fill in the under listed positions:
Communication Officer Job Responsibilities
- Develop a University – wide communication strategy and procedures.
- Oversee implementation of the university’s communication strategy and procedures.
- Prepare, monitor and evaluate the university’s communication plans
- Manage and coordinate communication, marketing and promotion activities and events for the university.
- Take lead in dissemination of university communication materials such as reports and newsletters to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop key promotional messages in consultation with the various Faculties, departments and Schools.
Qualifications for Communication Officer Job
The successful candidate should have /be:
- A Masters degree in Mass Communication.
At least 3 years work experience in relevant field
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent writing and editing skills
All applications for this position should clearly be marked “Application for the position of Communication Officer.”
Each application shall be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must accompany the email application.
Applications should be addressed to
The Vice Chancellor,
Great Lakes University of Kisumu, Main Campus, Off Miwani Road,
P.O. Box 2224-40100
Or send an electronic copy in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted on or before 9th May 2016
Source: Career Point Kenya