Legal Officer Job at Great Lakes University of Kisumu
Great Lakes University of Kisumu is a private chartered university offering degree programs in various disciplines including Health Sciences, Community Health Programs, Humanity and Agribusiness among others.
The University is looking for a highly motivated, qualified, experienced and reputable team player to fill in the under listed positions:
Legal Officer Job Responsibilities
- Provide general advice and counsel to the university’s administration on a variety of issues, laws and regulations.
- Conduct legal research and prepare responses to complaints and legal actions initiated against the university.
- Develop and conduct training for the university’s community on various topics including procurement, employment, etc.
- Develop, amend and advice on university policies and procedures.
- Advise the University Governing Council and the Management on legal and guidelines to the operations of the University.
Qualifications for Legal Officer Job
The successful candidate should have /be:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Law or legal studies.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in law.
- Knowledge of University sector and regulative framework.
All applications for this position should clearly be marked “Application for the position of Legal Officer.”
Applications should be addressed to
The Vice Chancellor,
Great Lakes University of Kisumu, Main Campus, Off Miwani Road,
P.O. Box 2224-40100
Or send an electronic copy in PDF format by email to email@example.com. Applications must be submitted on or before 9th May 2016
Source: Career Point Kenya