Part Time Administrator – 20 hours per week – Afternoon Monday to Friday
Part Time Administrator
Part Time Administrator – Thurmaston – £19000, pro rata (20 Hour Contract)
20 Hours – 1pm-5pm or 12pm-4pm Monday to Friday
This niche company based in Leicester (LE4) is searching for a person to work on a part time basis, with a skillset that will match their unique service offering. This company has a very low key approach but a high end and crucial service that they offer to a variety of associations and companies. They run 40- 50 informative events a year, as well as a variety of other services, and essentially act as the face of the companies they represent.
Working for a small, close-knit and friendly team, your duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming customer queries from a diverse range of clients (by phone and email)
- Inputting and extracting data
- Assisting with event management.
Due to the international scope of this company, additional languages are a bonus but not a prerequisite. This job has come about as their current post holder is retiring after 8 years of service.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Articulate, helpful, friendly, and confident in a client facing environment
- Able to engage with people at different levels.
- IT savvy
- Flexible in their approach to work
- Experienced in an Administrative role
- Experienced in Customer Service and Client Management
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Source: TheGuardian Jobs