Business Systems Support / QL
Business Systems Support required for my client, a dynamic and forward thinking public sector organisation based in Leeds.
You will act as the technical lead for the deployment of management software within the business, ensuring end users are all working coherently.
You will be responsible for the effective use of software within the organisation, supporting end users and aligning software use with business process / practice and changing business needs.
You will also take the lead in the development and delivery of training materials across the business. You will be responsible for leading meetings within the business and be comfortable dealing with senior members of staff and stakeholders.
- You must have a strong track record of aligning software use with end user needs.
- Fully understand how various software works in alignment with business requirements
- Experience ensuring software is working effectively against business process / practice.
- Be able to work alongside ever changing business needs.
- Experience delivering end user training.
- You will have acted as a bridge between technical and non-technical areas of an organisation.
- Having worked with Housing Management Software (QL) is highly desirable.
- Understanding of Information Security principles
- Understanding of SQL/Citrix/VMWare
In exchange you will be part of a closely knit team, have clear cut career progression outlined and receive 31 days holiday amongst other fantastic benefits.
If this sounds like something of interest then please do not hesitate to contact me on for a confidential discussion and forward your latest CV [mailto:]
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs