Head Of Internal Audit Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client , involved in oil and gas projects , company requires a Head Of Internal Audit
- The person will be required to oversee the Internal Audit function in the Company and to audit the related companies in the group.
Internal Audit Job Key Deliverables in Kenya
- Provide strong leadership and supervision to all Staff in the Department, Drive the Training and team development to ensure they consistently meet new challenges in Audit.
- Ensuring annual Audit plans are drafted and presented to the Board Audit.
- Majorly responsible for ensuring audits are carried out as per laid out annual plan.
- Ensuring all Regional offices and Branches are subjected to audits.
- Reporting: Preparing and presenting Audit reports to the Board Audit Committee, providing critical analysis to support business decisions.
- Driving Implementation of various Audit recommendations across the business, in Liaison with Management team.
- Delivering results by ensuring all set targets are met, as per business performance guidelines.
- Board Audit Committee
Qualifications for Internal Audit Jobs in Kenya
- The candidate should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience at senior managerial level, 5 of which having worked in audit at a large reputable auditing firm or reputable commercial enterprise.
- CPA (K) or Equivalent
- Master’s Degree In degree in Business Administration from a recognized University (added advantage)
- The Candidate should have good communication & interpersonal skills
- Should have a high level of independence, honesty and integrity
- Should poses great knowledge of Internal Audit Preparation, Planning and Coordination
- Should have a great understanding of Internal Controls Assurance
- Should be able Conduct Financial Investigations
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 10th April 2016, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .
Source: Career Point Kenya