Manager – Clearing & Forwarding Department
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Logistics company.
Manager – Clearing & Forwarding Department.
The suitable candidate must be:-
Clearing & Forwarding Manager Job Description
- A holder of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of second class honors.
- A holder of a Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding preferably from Bandari College.
- A holder of an East African Customs Freight Forwarding Practicing Certificate (EACFFPC).
- Experienced with more than 8 years of progressively more responsible positions in Logistics, Imports and Exports industry.
- Proficient in use of MS Office (Computer literate).
- 35 years and above in age
- Proficient in the use of KESWS, TANCIS, ASYCUDA, Simba Tradex, ORBUS and KWATOS systems.
- Conversant with both imports and export procedures and imports declaration (use of HS codes).
- Knowledgeable on various types of customs bonds and bonds processing.
- Experienced in logistics costing and preparing quotations.
- Conversant with East African Customs Management Act including documentation in sea freight, air freight, clearing and forwarding and shipping procedures.
- Effective communication skills – both oral and written
- Highly developed teamwork skills – ability to work with others and embrace team work
- Ability to coordinate the C&F operations with a large team of diverse creative employees
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and giving progress reports.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution – commitment to continuous learning.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 10th MAY 2016
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
Source: Career Point Kenya