Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
Human Capital Manager
Are you a team builder? Do you have passion for managing, retaining talent and developing a strong Human Capital force in a dynamic and innovative company?
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere social innovation centre seeks an experienced Human Capital Manager to lead positive employee relations including high levels of employee engagement, development and retention. The role is also responsible for designing and implementing an efficient talent management system within the organization & its portfolio companies.
As Human Capital Manager, you will also provide support to our portfolio companies and leverage core competencies and people capabilities to drive business growth, lead organizational change, and cultivate an energized, positive, creative and passionate culture within their organizations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Direct recruitment processes of the organization and hiring efforts to maintain compliance with company policies and contract requirements, and provide information and assistance to job applicants
– Spearhead Human Capital initiatives that will span across talent acquisition, employee engagement, employee development, risk management, performance management, and Human Capital infrastructure.
– Ensure high quality and effective human capital operations and administration – including New hire orientation, talent management and retention
– Collaborate with Unit heads within the organization in developing leadership programs focused on building talent and skills to prime for success of future leaders and successors.
– Provide oversight for all human capital functions and serve as the corporate interface for the coordination of all human capital activities
– Participate in the development, delivery, and coordination of training activities at all levels to make certain that staff are knowledgeable regarding contract and corporate requirements pertaining to human capital
– Champion and manage talent development initiatives of our portfolio companies to ensure efficient use of resources and strong positioning for growth
– Review and make recommendations on employee performance and compensations
– Track and report on key quantitative metrics for business performance
– Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
– 3-5 years of supervisory/leadership experience as a Human Resources professional, and employee relations experience required
– Experience managing human capital activities
– Extensive knowledge of personnel and human capital practices; excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
– Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
– Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship
– Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
– Excellent training development and delivery skills
Method of Application
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Comms Manager’ OR ‘Human Capital Manager’
Source: MyJobMag Job Feeds