DPE Operations- Safaricom Job at IBM, Kenya
- The DPE will be the single point of contact for all contractual obligation towards client and will be responsible for all staffing and growth for the GBS account.
- Additionally, the DPE will be responsible for meeting target revenue and growth as well as be responsible to align strategic goals with Lead Account Partners.
DPE Operations Job Responsibilities
- This role ensures client needs are satisfied by constructing partnerships between the Project Office, clients, vendors, and subcontractor organizations, and managing the implementation of these partnerships to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- They build client satisfaction through formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of application, technical, and business solutions, responding to client requirements as specified in the contract or Statement of Work (SOW).
- They work with the Project Office and delivery organization as a primary point of contact for client needs requirements and expectations with regard to assigned IBM team operations.
- They provide account leadership to the service delivery team and direct teams to develop program, project, product, and business strategies, implementing resulting solutions to meet contract deliverables.
- They manage contractual cost, schedule, and service or product deliverables as they relate to the delivery organization. They manage IBM resources and coordinate client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organization. They support the Project Executive (PE) in identifying growth opportunities and contract profitability.
- They own quality for service provided by the delivery organization and is are responsible for tracking and reporting on service level performance. Project Management methodologies, emerging technologies and technical solutions pertaining to client needs should be areas of expertise.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise for DPE Operations Job
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, engineering, business or related field or the equivalent in work experience
- At least 5 years experience in project management
At least 5 years experience in relationship management/client facing
Proven experience of managing the infrastructure element of mission critical applications that have complex infrastructure requirements;
Technical skills include, but are not limited to in depth understanding of networking, telecommunication, and messaging and server environments
Excellent relationship, negotiation, conflict management, training, and analytical skills
Excellent written, oral communication and documentation skills. and interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact across all levels of organization.
Proven ability to present to all levels of senior management
Click here to apply
Source: Career Point Kenya