Business Developer Job at APA Insurance, Kenya
General: Various Locations
- This position is responsible for developing quotations, scrutinizing proposals, risk assessment and acceptance, renewal follow ups and policy documentation with the aim of enforcing effective credit control, delivery of set loss ratio and building and maintaining customer relationships.
Business Developer Job Primary Responsibilities
- Sourcing and procuring of business in line with the set targets/budgets;
- Addressing client/customer enquiries and feedback within the timelines stipulated in service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Reviewing performance of risks through loss ratio reports for both new and existing business;
- Supporting in premium collection;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from customers;
- Preparing quotations, policy documents, issue certificates and cover notes;
- Sending renewal notices to clients and advise on changes in policy if any;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Experience for Business Developer Job
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Team Player
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please email a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org demonstrating why you would be the ideal candidate against the stated roles, responsibilities, knowledge, experience, and personal competencies.
The deadline for applications is 13th May 2016.
Source: Career Point Kenya