Hiring a Senior Project Manager for a European Marker leading client based in central Leeds. The role has come up due to the growth of the company and this is an ideal opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager looking for a succession plan in their next role to become a Delivery Manager or Programme Manager.As the Senior Project Manager you will have practical experience of delivering large complex IT Projects.
- Take ownership for the delivery of assigned projects including managing stakeholders and defining/managing project budgets.
- Manage projects through the full project life cycle including creation of project documentation, issue and risk management.
- Work closely with the Change Management team in order to provide high quality work.
- Work across a wide variety of IT based projects in order to support the business needs.
- Ensure appropriate development processes are used to support moves to new technology development.
- Responsible for the quality of delivered solutions from the IS development function.
Skills and Experience:
Practical experience of delivering a complex IT Programme
Ability to provide examples of successful project delivery in a fast paced environment.
Experience of Agile and Waterfall.
Background of working on at least 6+ projects with budgets in excess of GBP1 million.
Strong stakeholder management skills.
Broad experience of working on a wide range of IT based projects.
If you are interested then please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch with further details.
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs