- Potential candidates must be experienced and fully qualified Nurses. Some experience in Gerontology would obviously be an advantage, but not necessary. The main focus in an individual is their clinical ability, a genuine commitment to care of the elderly and obviously the desire to work & live in Ireland.
- All potential candidates will need the IELT’S-English Academic Test. With an overall minimum score of 7.0 AND the following band scores:
- Listening: 6.5, Reading: 6.5, Writing: 7.0, Speaking: 7.0, Overall: 7.0
- This is the international accepted standard and it is non-negotiable
Requirements for Healthcare Assistants:
All applicants must have either of the following
• Certificate/Diploma in Healthcare Practice
• Diploma in Nursing
• Interested Qualified nurses can also apply
Candidate must genuine desire to work with the elderly and willingness to permanently relocate to Ireland
Current contracts on offer:
3 year contract, plus the following benefits
• 1 x flight from Lagos to Ireland (one way)
• Visa Fee Paid
• Permit Application Fee Paid
• 2 x nights’ accommodation on arrival
• Refund of Irish Nursing Board Application/Registration Fees (once adaptation is successfully completed)
• A competitive hourly rate
Please note that interviews will be conducted through SKYPE- all interviews will be visual.
For more information and how to apply, please contact Elizabeth on telephone number: 07046406292, 08031813229, Address: 104, Western Avenue, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos.
Source: Get Naija Job