PATH is an international organization that drives trans formative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
We are seeking to recruit a HIV Service Delivery Coordinator to provide technical expertise, coordination and supervision of all HIV Care and Treatment, PMTCT and TB/HIV activities within the assigned DREAMS project area in compliance with national and donor guidelines and policies. The coordinator will also provide technical support and supervision in collaboration with PATH and DREAMS project management teams to ensure the successful planning and implementation of HIV service delivery activities, including work planning, budgeting, support supervision, technical support and reporting in assigned areas. The Coordinator will be based inKisumu.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities.
- Represent the project in technical forums at sub-county, county and national level.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of costed project work-plans.
- Supervise and coordinate the project Program Officers including M&E, Laboratory and TB/HIV.
- Overall coordination with C (SC) HMT on implementation of HIV Care and Treatment service delivery work plans.
- Participate in the donor progress report writing, continuation application and quarterly review report writing and presentation.
- Take lead in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and other reports as may be required and submit these to the COP in a timely manner.
- Provide overall technical leadership in the implementation of the HIV Care and Treatment service delivery component of the DREAMS project.
- Provide leadership to the HIV Care and Treatment service delivery team on Quality Improvement/Quality Assurance interventions at facility level in collaboration with C (SC) HMT.
- Oversee the integration of the project’s technical approaches for the achievement of successful project implementation using evidence informed, innovative and best practices.
- Provide leadership in weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual project performance reviews, assessing progress in an objective manner in collaboration with C (SC) HMT.
- Provide overall administrative leadership of the service delivery core team of HIV Care and Treatment Program Officers to ensure effective collaboration, teamwork and collegiality.
- Take lead in site preparation for supportive supervision and SIMS assessments and ensure recommendations are implemented at facility level by project team in collaboration with C (SC) HMT.
- Provide leadership in creating and strengthening linkages and networks between facility and community activities ensuring there is seamless implementation of activities leading to improved health outcomes.
- Experience in public speaking and professional presentations.
- Field oriented and comfortable with a team approach to programming.
- Excellent facilitation, mentorship, team building and coordination skills.
- Ability to lead a multi-sectoral team and support collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a complex project implementation environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform
Source: ReliefWeb Jobs