Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs. Sage began as a small business in the UK 35 years ago and over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy. In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
Job Title: Sage West Africa Technical Manager
- The primary function of this job is to strategically and operationally manage the critical functions of Presales, Training, Quality Assurance and Technical Channel Support for Sage West Africa.
- The incumbent will be responsible for leading and managing a team that will have extensive technical knowledge of the Sage suite of products
- The incumbent will be responsible for understanding the global Sage Product Strategy and be able to work with the leadership team in West Africa in applying it locally in line with industry requirements.
- Over and above this the individual will work with the regional and global Sage product and development teams to ensure that there is input on the Sage Product Roadmap for the Sage West Africa requirements.
- Be the first point of contact from the Sage West Africa team and the channel when it comes to understanding the Sage Product Strategy.
- Be able to manage the training content for Sage West Africa in conjunction with the Sage Regional and Global training offices.
- Be the custodian of the Sage quality assurance methodology that is applied by the channel in running implementations.
BA, BSc, HND, MBA, MSc, MA
Method of Application
Source: Get Naija Job