Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets
Job Title: Superintendent (Propulsion)
- Field Service is one of six core processes of the Services business together with Sales & Marketing, Project & Contract Management, Technical Service, Parts and Customer Assistance.
- The purpose of the Field Service Process is to ensure that the customer’s investment is productive throughout the life cycle of its installation by providing added value through operational support, enhancements and services.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment families according to customer requirements as well as quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Have broad knowledge of Wärtsilä equipment families.
- Proactively advice and promote available products and solutions to customers.
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment families.
- May act as system commissioning engineer and may lead the related commissioning activities.
- May lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
BA, BSc, HND
Method of Application
4 May 2016
Source: Get Naija Job