April 2016 Oracle Nigeria Job for a Director Marketing Insight and Optimization
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety
of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director Marketing Insight and Optimization – EMEA
Job ID: 160008YA
- Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market. Manages a staff of managers.
- Implement and monitor advertising campaigns.
- Act as a technical advisor for specific product(s).
- Initiate and foster relationships with development, sales, and other groups to develop new products or enhance functionality of existing product(s) or product line(s).
- Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- As a manager in product marketing, you will be responsible for leading the development of company marketing specifications for specific product(s) or product line(s).
- Manage marketing activities within the context of the overall corporate plan to meet company objectives.
- Monitor the development of business plans and business results of e-marketing.
- Manage lifecycles and product positioning in the market place.
- Identify customer needs, oversee market research, and monitor the market trends/competitive landscape.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Previous development experience or developer marketing experience desired.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. Successful track record in management.
- BA/BS degree. MBA preferred.
- Practical internet knowledge.
- Software business management experience.
- 7 years technical marketing experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Source: Jobs Point NIgeria