Sales Executives Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting for our client a leading Real Estate development company
Position : Sales Executives – 10 Positions
Sales & Marketing Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet potential clients and demonstrate to them the company product and services
- Selling property to identified potential clients
- Establishing relationships with the clients, maintaining and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue
- Formulate sales strategies based on the company’s objectives and budget
- Conduct market research, understand the profile of the target consumer, their needs and requirements
- Preparing accurate and timely quotations as per the client’s needs
- Keep records of sales figures and the results of all marketing initiatives
- Deal directly with end consumers as a way of closing sales.
- Coordinate all promotional, marketing and advertising activities.
- Take part in customer feedback surveys and work out ways to garner higher profits.
- Regularly meet target sales as set up by management by implementing the approved sales and marketing strategies.
- Take part in sales meetings and present reports about the sales and marketing figures.
- Preparing sales contract terms as per client’s needs and discussing the same to customer’s satisfaction after necessary approval
- Preparing comprehensive and timely reports
- Delivery on daily company standards and adhere to service and quality standards
Qualifications & Skills for Sales & Marketing jobs in Kenya
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing related field
- Experience in real estate will be an added advantage (3 Years)
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th April 2016
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
Source: Career Point Kenya