Permanent Ultrasound Field Engineers job for a company based Nationwide
Do you want to work for an expanding company?
Do you have Ultrasound field engineer experience?
Are you looking for company that can offer you a career?
If so, read on .
You will be working for specialist vendor–independent provider of flexible and sustainable managed services for the acute healthcare sector. This fantastic company offer longevity and growth within all their roles and are able to offer the right candidates progression and a dedicated management team.
- Attending call outs in a timely manner in accordance with the service level agreement with the customer.
- Perform 1st fixes or diagnose the fault and inform the customer of all work carried out and future steps to be taken.
- Organise your own diary
- Provide telephone assistance and field visits where and required within your territory.
- Complete and maintain all administration and documentation in allotted time, to ensure smooth data processing.
- Build good working relationships with customers/users of the equipment
- Collaborate with customer service and management teams to maintain company’s high service quality standards
- Troubleshoot, analyze and repair systems failures to maintain Elapsed Time to Repair (ETTR) and systems uptime standards by completing repairs in a timely manner
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on diagnostic imaging systems in accordance with defined company schedule.
- HNC/D Electronics or equivalent
- Experience of maintaining and fixing Ultrasound Machines is essential
- Customer and quality focused
- Good oral and written communication
- Broad range of engineering skills
Reference number: 1603–46
Working Hours: 8–5
Salary: GBP35k–GBP40K + GBP6k Car Allowance + Pension
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs