Career Recruitment for Nigeria Exams Officers at The British Council in Nigeria 2016
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations. The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and
builds trust between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations.
Job Title: Nigeria Exams Officer
British Council is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic professional to support Examination Services in Nigeria in delivering exams and tests and to maintain them at the highest professional standards as set out in the British Council’s EQCA (Examination Quality & Compliance Standards), examinations boards and partner standards.
See the role profile for more information on role accountabilities.
Applicants must have experience
- Providing and monitoring service within quality standards.
- Training and managing a team to deliver to quality standards.
- Convening meetings with stakeholders.
- Working quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Experience of handling and reporting on payments from customers.
Post is Pay band 4/Indefinite term contract/open to internal and external candidates/post is based in Abuja/applicants must have the right to work and live in Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Source: Jobs Point NIgeria