We have a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to temporarily join our Major Projects team to assist with the essential role within Document Control.
The Role of Administrator
To ensure that the correct level of support is provided to the Major Projects Team so that projects within BSRs are delivered to meet the requirements of the business. The role is designed to ensure consistent, safe, timely, effective and efficient delivery of projects supporting NGNs business objectives throughout the RIIO period 2013 – 2021.
- Support the end to end admin support processes for an ongoing portfolio of projects as detailed in the NGN business plan (BSRs) across the RIIO period in accordance with the Major Projects IMS.
- Accountability for the upkeep of the Major Projects SharePoint site including input into the ongoing development of the site.
- Carry out document control and management via SharePoint of a portfolio of projects at various stages of their project lifecycle.
The ideal Administrator
In order to apply for this opportunity you must fulfil the essential criteria as noted below:
- Administration of a number of key support processes which support business goals and ultimately lead to successful project planning/delivery on a range of gas assets
- Knowledge and experience of SharePoint
- Temporary Contract – 12 months
- 40hrs per week
- Salary £19,000 per annum
- Up to 5% bonus dependent upon both personal and corporate objectives
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
Interested? Click apply to view/download the full role profile and to apply for this amazing opportunity.
Contract Type Name – Fixed Term
Hours of work – 40.00
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs