Data Researcher / Jira / Strong Excel skills / Taxonomy/ Central London based office
A global brand is urgently recruiting for a Data Analyst/Administrator to join their dynamic team.
Key Job responsibilities:
You will be in charge of running different types of research initiatives and projects to make sure the classification structures are up to date and is representative of how users would browse for the products they are looking for. A background in Data Analysis/Research would be extremely useful
The role will involve elements of the following:
* Researching into specific categories to identify gaps in the metadata
* Completing data designs for new category structure
* Data Processing and Data Alignment
* Identify gaps in the metadata
* Understanding of Taxonomy
Key skills required
* Strong Excel skills
* Ideally educated to degree level in a computer or maths related topic
* Analytical, organised and highly detail orientated
* Proficient in MS Office and a working knowledge of SQL
Contact me ASAP if you feel you have the necessary skills
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/Data-Researcher—ClassificationsTaxonomy_job65392419
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs