Developer in Test/Automation Test Engineer (Java)
£50-60,000 per annum.
We are looking for an experienced Developer in Test/Lead Automation tester who will take ownership of testing, team leading, planning and delivery of all automated testing responsibilities inside of a dedicated Scrum team.
– Must be an expert Tester AND Developer (Java and/or Ruby)
– 5+ years writing and implementing automation test strategy and policy
– 5+ years automated development-in-testing experience
– 5+ years Agile experience within either of both Kanban/Scrum frameworks
– 3+ years experience as Automation governance lead for 3rd Party deliverables
– 3+ years experience in setting up and working within CI, CD environments
– 3+ years experience of Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins, Git or similar
– Expert in TDD, BDD, Gherkin, Cucumber JVM or similar
– Experience of testing non-web workflow applications
– Experience of testing client/server, distributed systems and multiple interfaces
– Experience of testing backend web-services and web based Portal testing
– Testing APIs using REST/SOAP and other.
– Linux command line basics ssh, grep, cp, ls, less
– Usage of SQL queries and testing of data transformations
– Use of defect management and test management and repository tools such as JIRA, Zephyr, HP ALM, Microsoft MTM, TFS
– Capturing and reporting Sprint level testing and quality metrics
– Understanding or hands-on assurance role for Non-functional testing, not just limited Performance and Security!
– ISEB or ISTQB qualification Foundation certificate or higher
– IT related degree
This role would suit a Developer in Test, Test Automation Engineer, Java and/or Ruby Developer with strong Automation skills. The role is commutable from Gloucester, Worcester, Bristol, Newport, Cwmbran, Swindon, Bath, Wiltshire, Chippenham, Cirencester, Hereford, Stroud, Tewkesbury and surrounding areas.
Developer in Test/Automation Test Engineer (Java) – Gloucestershire – £50-60,000 per annum.
For more information on working with this market leading organisation please apply to be considered for selection.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/Developer-in-TestAutomation-Test-Engineer-Java_job65393881
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs