Electronic Arts are seeking a candidate for the Programmatic Manager job with the right mix of creativity and quantitative skills who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment for an opportunity to start working as on the Global Engagement & Acquisition Marketing team. The team has the aim of bringing in and retaining players to our world-class games through various marketing channels.
Electronic Arts is an American leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. The company was a pioneer of the early home computer games industry and was notable for promoting the designers and programmers responsible for its games.
Programmatic Manager Job Description
- You will lead the programmatic practice for the Americas on all EA HD games. You will drive the America’s programmatic strategy working collaboratively with internal teams and external partners.
- We are looking for someone with previous management experience who is dynamic, analytical, driven, and interested in playing a leadership role to help build, develop and grow an in-house practice. PS: we are also hiring for a Search Manager as well as lead Media Buyers Social and programmatic.
Programmatic Manager Job Responsibilities
- Drive programmatic forecast and planning across the Americas
- Manage team of buyers who are responsible for campaign setup, optimisations, pacing, and reporting across all Americas programmatic media efforts
- Manage creative matrices, requests and translation and localisation efforts w other internal teams
Advise on best practices for programmatic program creation and management including team roles, operations, campaign setup, optimisation, reporting, etc.
Work cross-functionally w Search and Social leads to create platform efficiencies, POVs and cohesive multi-channel media strategies
Develop media quality assurance when it comes to fraud, viewability and other brand safety measures
- Work with your counterparts globally to assess and manage channel and platform partners and opportunities for future testing and innovation
- Develop a team of programmatic buyers including managing onboarding, learning and development and career development
*Act as the regional programmatic leader and channel expert
Programmatic Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Economics, Business, Math, or Science
- 6-9 years of experience in digital media, with a focus on programmatic and intimate knowledge of DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad servers, brand and DR KPIs, bid strategy and optimisation, reporting, etc.
- 1-3 yrs proven successful management experience
A passion for games!
Experience with and interest in advanced first party data targeting, attribution solving and media and campaign testing
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into effective marketing initiatives
- Solid and proven understanding of direct marketing and advertising tech, with an understanding of tracking of and attributing conversions to performance marketing
- Strong ad server ability and experience a big plus
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more information