A medium sized Construction Company with ongoing Roads and Civil construction projects in Kenya and East African region is currently looking for a qualified and result oriented team to fill the following positions:-
Project Manager (Roads and Civil Works)
- Registered Civil Engineer with minimum 10 Years’ experience in a busy construction company,
- 5 years to be Post-registration experience.
- Available within a short notice
- Ready to work in Kenya and with the East African region.
Project Manager (Building Works)
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor or Structural Engineer
- 8 years’ experience in building construction.
- Civil Engineer with at least 6 years’ experience in Roads and Civil Works in busy construction sites.
- HND in Civil Engineering,
- 8 years’ Experience in Civil engineering works and knowledgeable in AutoCAD.
- HND in Civil Engineering.
- 8 years’ experience in Roads Construction.
Human Resource Officer
- Diploma/Post Graduate in Human Resource Management.
- Conversant with Labor relations and Labor laws.
- 3 years’ experience in Construction industry.
- Holder of B.com degree, CPA II.
- 3 years’ experience preferably in the construction industry
- 7-10 years’ experience in security matters
- Security related training in Criminal Studies
- Former officer in Disciplined forces preferred
Applications for the above vacancies should be received on or before Friday 9th October 2015 through the following address:
P.O. Box 49010-00100
Source: Daily Job in Kenya