Country Manager Career At R4K In Kenya
Position: Country Manager
Our client is an International group of companies represented in many countries, including Kenya. They are focused on electronic payments. Their net of self-service kiosks allow users to pay different services and buy airtime online 24/7. They are looking for a Country Manager to join their team in Kenya.
Country Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the development and implementation of the strategy of sales growth
- Organize office work and increase the efficiency of business processes (back and front)
- Enhance the efficiency of the existing points of sales
- Increase the quantity of Company’s points of sales
- Expand the range of services, Company offers
- Provide all necessary reports accurate and on time to the HQ
- Collect and provide the feedback from the market
Qualifications For Country Manager Jobs
- MBA degree is a strong advantage.
- The candidate should have strong project management experience, excellent presentation skills for spoken and written communication, be result driven and be able to coordinate teamwork to achieve results in the given time frames.
- Strong interpersonal skills and focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Personal network in Communication, IT, and electronic payments area are desirable.
- Experience in sales is a must
- Experience in electronic payments, e-commerce is required
- International experience is desirable.
- Technical background is desirable.
- Preference from previous employers are required
- Must be able to work in both B2B and B2C sectors.
- Must understand clients and users’ needs
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 27th May 2016. Applicants should be currently staying in Nairobi.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
We are located on 4th floor, Cipro center in Westland’s, Nairobi
Source: Career Point Kenya