Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a major E&P Oil and Gas Company requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate
Reservoir Engineering Manager
The Reservoir Engineering Manager must have a good knowledge of technical practices and principles of reservoir engineering including but not limited to reservoir performance analysis, field optimization, development planning, economic evaluation, production forecasting and reserves evaluation. Must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the organization. Must have worked in a managerial position for at least 7 years in a reputable E&P company.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in Reservoir Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Reservoir Engineering Management.
• Manage all reservoir engineering functions within the company
• Provide leadership within multi-disciplinary teams to ensure adequate reservoir management of the company’s assets.
• Manage field development planning and well / project economic evaluation
• Lead activities to optimize producing assets from a reservoir perspective leading to improved recovery, increased production and reserves addition. Develop reservoir performance prediction and prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume
• Review surveillance, analysis, dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets
• Support/Update company-wide standard reservoir management practices
• Support reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisitions
• Review and Approve year-end Assets’ reserves figures for regulatory authority’s endorsement
• Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
• Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT.
Source: MyJobMag Job Feeds