Salary: MPS/UPR – TLR 2B (£4,351) plus RR £2,000 for an exceptional candidate
Governors are looking to recruit a committed, highly skilled Leader of Business Studies and Economics to join our enthusiastic and talented team.
You will have a proven track record of achieving outstanding results whilst also inspiring staff and student. You and your team will move into state of the art purpose built facilities as part of an £11 million investment in September 2017. The successful applicant will play a key role in the delivery of our suite of Key Stage 5 Business subjects as well as Economics. We would be delighted to receive applicants from potential colleagues who will be seeking to progress in their careers in the future.
We are proud, as a truly comprehensive school reflecting the cosmopolitan make up of Leeds, to have been recognised by Ofsted as an ‘outstanding school’ which is ‘all about its students’ where ‘staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine’.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an excellent and hardworking subject leader who shares our passion to improve all that we do.
- Most oversubscribed in the city with the highest attendance
- ‘An outstanding Sixth Form’ Ofsted
- The largest school sixth form in Leeds (450+)
- Investors in People Gold Award, ‘staff training is excellent’ Ofsted
- National Support School and Red Kite Teaching School Alliance strategic partner
- ‘Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding’ Ofsted
- Business KS4: 100+ students
- Post 16: 139 Business Studies students and 27 Economics students
Application Deadline: 9.00am on Monday 23 May 2016
For further details and an application pack please visit our website via the button below.
Source: TheGuardian Jobs