Management Accountant (FMCG)Kingston upon Hull
- FMCG manufacturer.
- Part/Qualified CIMA/ACCA.
- Manufacturing/production background.
- Strong Excel skills.
About the CompanyBased in Kingston upon Hull my client is a highly respected FMCG manufacturer boasting an enviable portfolio of high street retail clients across the UK. As part of the continued evolution of the Finance Function the need has arisen to recruit a high calibre Management Accountant.About the RoleResponsibilities include:
- Production of site monthly management accounts, calculation of cost of sales margins and production of monthly KPI’s.
- Preparation of monthly financial commentary on volumes, manufacturing and material variance, fixed costs and site margin.
- Balance sheet reviews, including fixed assets, stock, accruals and prepayments.
- Review standard manufacturing costs, from Bill of Materials and Inventory.
- Quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Overhead costs and reports.
- Labour analysis.
- Management of site fixed asset register.
- Product cost calculation and cost variance tracking.
- Management of adhoc Product Cost projects.
- Support and develop the financial acumen of the management team and other key stakeholders.
- Drive the importance of costing across the business to assist managers in making key strategic decisions.
Candidate ProfilePart/Qualified CIMA/ACCA you will have previous experience gained in a manufacturing/production environment coupled with proven management accounting and costing exposure. Highly numerate you will possess a keen commercial and business acumen with the ability to persuade at all levels of management. In addition you will have strong Excel skills including pivot tables, graphs & data analysis. This role provides a superb opportunity to add significant value to the company and become a key part in directing the company’s strategy and continued growth.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Management-Accountant-FMCG_job65368867
Source: Telegraph.co.uk Jobs