Customer Experience Executive Job At Safaricom In Kenya
Job Title Contractor-Customer Experience Executive
Organization Name Customer Operations
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Contact Centre Operations Department within the Customer Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking to engage on contract basis for 6 months a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Customer Experience Executive Job Purpose
- Reporting to the Team Leader-Call Centre Operations – the holder of the position will provide a great Customer experience (by showing empathy, creating rapport and building trust) through contact with Safaricom Customers by answering incoming calls/SMS to: answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information, solutions and advice.
Customer Experience Executive Job Responsibilities
- Handle customer inquiries via telephone and/or SMS.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns.
- Document all Customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Updates self on job knowledge by studying and understanding new product descriptions and/or new service processes.
- Recommend process improvements for process excellence.
- Recognize, document and alert the liner manager of trends in customer calls.
- Maintains communication equipment in working order and reporting problems promptly.
Requirements For Customer Experience Executive Jobs
- Certificate or Diploma in any business related field.
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player and be part of a team to achieve own and team targets
- Work experience not essential
- English and Kiswahili proficiency both spoken and written
Click HERE to apply
Source: Career Point Kenya