Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a major E&P Oil and Gas Company requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate
Safety and Security Superintendent
The Safety and Security Superintendent must have a good knowledge of Safety and Security operations in the E&P industry.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree. A Professional qualification in Occupational Safety Management, Security Management is also minimally required.
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience with 5 years in the E&P industry.
• Manage, champion and coordinate all Security and Safety functions within the company
• Develop new strategies for the mitigations of risks and negative exposures on operations
• Responsible for the formulation of HSE and Security programs and activities:
• Develop and implement Safety and security plans
• Liaise and interface with relevant regulatory agencies and stakeholders
• Oversee all environment related studies (EIA, EES, PIA) etc
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT.
Source: MyJobMag Job Feeds